Thursday, April 20, 2017

About the Scallop Primo Pizza

Dear Shakey's Philippines,

Shame on you! It's not cool to mislead your customers. I'm talking about your Scallop Primo Pizza radio commercial. The one with the cat of course. Is there any other Scallop Primo Pizza radio commercial out there? I fully expected after calling to have a Scallop Primo Pizza delivered, that as soon as I put my phone down, something magical will happen. But no. MY CAT DID NOT TALK TO ME! DID NOT TALK! She just sat there and proceeded to clean her belly. And to think I'm pretty sure she's been meeting up with the neighbor's orange cat. I know because she would ask to be let out same time for a couple of nights already. She would not talk about it. Let alone give me a name. So I'm stuck referring to her bae as the neighbor's orange cat. I want details of their escapades dammit!

seafood pizza


She did meowed incessantly when the Scallop Primo Pizza finally landed on our coffee table though. The brine-y smell enticed not only princess pusa but everyone else in the room. Everyone had a slice in no time. Shakey's Scallop Primo Pizza has baby scallops, crab stick shreds, basil and of course, cheese. For those who haven't tasted scallops their whole life, they're like that part of a mussel which anchors it to its shell, only softer.

I did not expect the spicy kick when I got to the middle of my slice. Pepper flakes. So since it's not the sauce that's spicy, the taste is somewhat uneven. My second slice was not spicy at all. Sissy in law thinks hers is a bit salty. But she would not give up her share. Ha. I might not get a juicy, delicious story from princess pusa but Shakey's Scallop Pizza was juicy and delicious overall.

I have abandoned getting my cat to talk. Description and aroma of the pizza were the only things she got. Understandably, she has ignored me altogether and has gone probably to complain to orange cat.  But you know what Shakeys? I am still disappointed with your commercials. A dog gets a TV ad. The radio commercial mentions a cat and we don't even get to hear said cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading. Your questions, reactions, thoughts are most appreciated.