Monday, July 27, 2020

Milea All Organics Tea Tree and Aloe Vera Antibacterial Soap

Before lockdown, I purchased a lot of stuff from roving sellers. Not only was it convenient, but some sellers tend to offer free taste and freebies and unlike buying online, I get to see, smell and feel the actual product. In the new normal, I am not so sure roving sellers will be permitted into work premises as easily as before. Heck, I'm not so sure there will be roving sellers of beauty products anymore. But then, maybe a coworker who's into buy and sell will branch into beauty stuff.

milea all organics soap

One reseller who visited our workplace before lockdown offered beauty items which were natural and/or organic. Among her wares were Human Nature and Milea All Organics products. At that time, I was thinking there's a Human Nature branch near where we live so Milea All Organics it was.

I was actually going for the Charcoal Soap but my co-workers convinced me to get the Tea Tree and Aloe Vera Antibacterial Soap. Smells great, they said. Aloe vera is known for its moisturizing ability while tea tree oil is anti-inflammatory. Should just be the thing to soothe skin during summer. At home I remembered The Body Shop's Tea Tree Blemish Gel did not work on my zits. At least aloe vera has never let me down. Being both antibacterial and moisturizing would have made this ideal as a hand soap now that frequent hand washing is a must but since it's organic, melting faster than commercial soaps, it's not.

Admittedly, it's been a while since I got my hands on an organic soap. Even longer was the last time I've used a bar of soap on my face.  I have been cutting and using the soap in smaller pieces. Separate pieces for face and body of course.

Milea All Organics Tea Tree and Aloe Vera Antibacterial Soap does not have plant bits. It lathers easy but the bubbles disappear fast. As does the fresh scent. The first time I used this, my skin felt slippery after rinsing prolly because I kept on sudsing as I like foam. The following day, I did not sud up as much. My skin did not become as slippery so I was able to slough off grime. I feel that this soap is not as moisturizing as most popular body washes/shower gels but still not as drying as other antibacterial/germicidal soaps. Sadly, as with my previous encounter with tea tree, this soap is unable to shrivel my acne faster than usual. I did not see remarkable changes on my face and body the whole month I used this.

Still, I'm game to try other Milea soaps. Milea All Organics Soaps tick off a lot of pluses. They're cruelty-free. They're eco-friendly, from the process used in making the soaps to the paper packaging to the soaps themselves being biodegradable. Because they're organic and natural, they're silicon, paraben and sulfate-free. Next time it's gonna be that charcoal soap. There may be no more roving sellers but Milea All Organics is available online.

For more on Milea All Organics, including a list of their soaps and products, visit their website and facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading. Your questions, reactions, thoughts are most appreciated.