Monday, November 27, 2017

Herbs and Beauty Shampoo with Rose and Chamomile Calming Essence Review

Some time ago, after a nasty argument with a (ping) CSR over their system malfunctioning/getting hacked thus putting me and my family at risk and gleaning through our conversation that they have little love for people who join their online club/group and that they do not care at all about what you think about their products, given that they have no regard for reviews (I am beginning to suspect that their replies on their fb pages are canned), I felt like flushing all the (ping) products we have in the house in the toilet. Didn't go through with it. Used them to clean the toilet instead. To think their products were house staples. Well not anymore.

So since I am staying away from (ping) products forever, I've been on an adventure to try other products in the market.

Herbs and Beauty Shampoo

Herbs and Beauty Shampoo is a little known shampoo brand from Personal Collection, a direct selling company. It's not readily available in physical stores. I have a feeling though that this is where we are heading now. Due to traffic, people are finding it more convenient to buy stuff online, from neighborhood stores, people they know who also sell stuff or from people who visit their office or house.

I like that there's this sticker seal attached to the lid and body of the shampoo bottle to ensure that it is tamper-proof.

Herbs and Beauty Shampoo with Rose and Chamomile Calming Essence, the one I'm using, is a bit runny. It's a not so cloudy translucent. Its light floral scent, which eventually you can smell only when you bring your hair strands to your nose, lasts for quite a while. It lathers well on my hand but once I work it on my hair I feel that it does not foam as much. It somehow weighs down my hair but does not help with the frizz. I have Cream Silk conditioners to take care of frizz, so no big.

What of the calming part? Well, remember chamomile tea taken by many to relax? An article in the National Center for Biotechnology Information website enumerates other uses of this plant. The blurb on the Herbs and Beauty Shampoo with Rose and Chamomile Calming Essence bottle makes it that the Chamomile in the product is meant to soothe the scalp. Don't expect this shampoo to solve your dandruff problems though.

Other Herbs and Beauty Shampoos would be Sunflower and Lavender Balancing Essence and Orange and Kiwi Deep Cleansing Essence.

For more on Personal Collection products, drop by their website, http://www.personalcollection.com.ph,/ or visit their facebook page at https://m.facebook.com/pcdsiofficial/.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading. Your questions, reactions, thoughts are most appreciated.