Monday, November 6, 2017

What's Inside the Cream Silk Transformation Boxes?

You know something is afoot when you see beauty products being sold at almost half price at the drugstore you frequent. Especially if said product is from Unilever. They've done it before with Pond's products. I hoarded that time, enticed by the price off and fearful at the same time that the products I've been using would be discontinued or the new formulations would not agree with my skin. It was the middle of 2017 when I stocked up on Cream Silk Daily Treatment Conditioners as they were being sold at P75 off.

cream silk yassi pressman



A few months later, Cream Silk conditioners with new designs invaded stores everywhere. In a stroke of genius that made fans troop to the stores, the new labels feature today's hottest crop of local celebrities who've been Cream Silk brand ambassadors for some years now: Yassi Pressman for Cream Silk Dry Rescue, Heart Evangelista for Standout Straight, Pia Wurtzbach for Stunning Shine, Rachelle Ann Go for Color Protect, Nadine Lustre for Damage Control, Coleen Garcia for Hair Fall Defense and Julie Ann San Jose for Dandruff Free. It was much like having celebrities in notebook and magazine covers. More importantly, the new Cream Silk conditioners have the most advanced hair reborn technology yet.

And if that was not enough, Cream Silk raffled off Transformation Boxes through a twitter promotion. Of course I joined. I took the hair profiler test on their website then posted the outcome on my twitter account. If you go through my posts, you would see that my hair tends to get frizzy and dry. Happens when the shampoo I'm using is not moisturizing enough and I'm too lazy or don't have time to condition or use treatments and other hair products, like serums, which would have helped my hair. The customized solutions the hair profiler recommended I use were Cream Silk Dry Rescue and also Cream Silk Standout Straight. Well, the hair profiler got down pat the Cream Silk Daily Treatment Conditioner variants I purchased when they went on sale earlier. (Note that Cream Silk had conditioners and daily treatment conditioners).

cream silk yassi pressman transformation box


The Transformation Boxes contain a Cream Silk Conditioner, a bracelet, a curated item and a note with a special message from the respective Cream Silk variant ambassador.
  • Yassi Pressman's Transformation Box has blue tooth speakers with her mantra "make waves go places" and a bracelet with a "beauty" charm and red orange crystal 
  • Pia Wurtzbach's Transformation Box has a trinket tray with her mantra "step up and shine bright" and a bracelet with a "shine" charm and yellow orange crystal 
  • Heart Evangelista's Transformation Box has a kikay kit with her mantra "stand out straight on" and a bracelet with a "stand out" charm" and pink crystal.
  • Rachelle Ann Go's Transformation Box has a pen kit with her mantra "be vibrant in color" and a bracelet with a "passion" charm and a red crystal
  • Nadine Lustre's Transformation Box  has scented candles with her mantras "take charge" and "take the lead" and a bracelet with a "fearless" charm and a blue crystal
  • Coleen Garcia's Transformation Box has a water bottle with her mantra "head on hair strong" and a bracelet with a "strength" charm and a green crystal
  • Julie Ann San Jose's Transformation Box has a tumbler charm with her mantra "break free and take control" and a bracelet with a "break free" charm and a purple crystal

Cream Silk deemed me worthy of Yassi's Transformation Box. My sister will be using the bluetooth speakers for her classroom. Everything else, I get to keep: the Cream Silk conditioner to transform my hair and the bracelet to remind me that I have the power to transform my life. Thank you Cream Silk!

For more on Cream Silk products, drop by creamsilk.com.ph. or visit their facebook page. Take the hair profiler test to see what Cream Silk product suits you best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading. Your questions, reactions, thoughts are most appreciated.