Sunday, March 19, 2017

Looking for Caronia Nail Polishes Diva, Peach Blossom and Chinese Rose Frost

These are among those which I will be looking for at the nearby mall tomorrow where it's day three of its bi-annual three day sale:


caronia diva nail polish


Caronia Diva. An eye-catching blue based dark pink nail polish. Okay, magenta. And somehow when I think of magenta, I flashback to Okay Ka Fairy when it was on TV and Charito Solis was Ina Magenta, queen of the fairies. Now that Ina Magenta was a real diva, in a very awesome way.

caronia peach blossom nail polish

Caronia Peach Blossom. Reminds me of soap bubbles. I can't tell if it's the shimmers that are changing colors or the tint. It's a shimmery tint that changes from clear to metallic lilac to metallic white depending on how light hits it.

caronia chinese rose frost nail polish


Caronia Chinese Rose Frost for my mom. A frosted reddish pink nail polish. My mom is into frosted pink nail polishes since forever (though she also like natural and colorless/clear nail polishes.). Every tita at our street is sporting blue nail polish right now. She almost gave in. But she just couldn't abandon her frosted pinks.

I've been visiting my old internet haunts, catching up on what I've missed, after dropping from the face of the webeverse two years prior. I have come upon Caronia's updated and upgraded website and found an ezine whose pages you can 'flip' (It's similar to how Avon's online brochure works.) and an improved color match game.  Also, that some of my favorite nail polish shades are no longer in the lineup! And when they're not there, you can be sure that they won't be in the stores any longer either. Case point, Verdet, a frosted green that got discontinued. It was not in the lineup before the website got an upgrade.

But if there are goners, there are also new polishes. Lounge, while not so new, seems to be Verdet's reincarnation. Also, Caronia has revealed on its facebook page its latest collection, Escapades, which consists of three classy looking, office worthy nail colors. I've read they will be coming out with a matte top coat too but they have yet to officially announce that. Caronia has also started offering body care products, particularly body mists, and added more hand sanitizer scents, a direction which I felt is inevitable given that they already have a hand and foot care system. One of the strong points of this system is the lingering scent. Caronia Body is initially available at Landmark Department Store Trinoma.

So yeah, I will be hunting for those three Caronia Nail Polishes later. And a couple of new ones as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading. Your questions, reactions, thoughts are most appreciated.