Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Skinfood Gold Kiwi Emulsion

I received a couple of sachets of Skinfood Gold Kiwi Emulsion with my purchase of a Skinfood product.The sachets have a papery feel when you slide your finger over them but when you snip one open, you'll find out that the inside is foil. A sachet is good for 1 to 2 applications.

I have no idea what the product would do for one's skin since the print on the sachets is in Korean. There is a link to Skinfood's  website however and that's where I got these deets on the product. Ingredients of each product could not be found on the website though.

Skinfood has newly discovered a substance found in the gold kiwi's skin, helps restore your sun-damaged skin from deep under.



Moisture rich skin whitening Gold Kiwi Emulsion restores and renews your skin from deep under using a substance found in gold kiwis.

Well, since my skin took a beating from this year's summer season, the samples got used immediately.

Instructions: After using the toner or the serum, put a portion of the emulsion onto your palm and rub it gently into your face.

There are 14 products included in Skinfood's Gold Kiwi line and since I only have the emulsion, I used the samples in place my moisturizer. Hence, my skincare routine went facial wash, toner, emulsion, plus sunblock at daytime. I did not place the emulsion on my palm but on my index fingertip. Note that I currently have combination skin (oily-dry).

The emulsion is a cloudy gel cream. It has a nice fruity floral smell which does not dissipate in an instant. I could not tell immediately if it gave me smooth, velvety skin as my skin felt sticky after application. After more or less an hour, I've noticed that dry spots on my face started to flake a bit. I'm wondering if this is the product's way of addressing skin's dullness as opposed to using reflectors. The Skinfood Gold Kiwi Emulsion samples may not be enough for me to draw a conclusion with regards to whitening but they were enough for me to notice that it did gave my glowing skin. This brightening effect was still evident when I woke up in the morning. My face did not look haggard with wide open pores. Which is not to say that it shrunk the pores on my face. It did not. They remained ever the same. Happily, the addition of this product to my routine did not cause my face to break out.

Visit Skinfood's website for more information on its products. Clickity click this link to get to Skinfood Philippines' new facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading. Your questions, reactions, thoughts are most appreciated.