Monday, January 10, 2022

Aficionado's Version of Paris Hilton Perfume (F44)


Aficionado perfume

A glass cube of a bottle found itself in my dresser more than a decade ago. It was a Joel Cruz inspired-by EDT, a birthday gift from friends. A check on the internet revealed that what I received was their version of Paris Hilton perfume. I am actually not a Paris Hilton fan nor was the fruity cocktail something I would have bought for myself at that time. Citrus and the occasional floral and gourmand fragrances were more my cup of tea then but hey, I like gifts and trying new things. 


Apparently, this concoction is pretty popular (or common, depending on your perspective). A trainee smelled like this during her time at the workplace. Currently, my sister in law owns something similar as well.

When this juice ran out and I wanted a refill, I could not find a Joel Cruz kiosk anywhere anymore. I chanced purchasing a bottle from Aficionado Germany since Joel Cruz also owns this company. Aficionado's version of Paris Hilton, F44 EDT, smells exactly as Joel Cruz's. So if you are looking for a Joel Cruz scent, you might want to check Aficionado. Though, I don't know how close Joel Cruz's or Aficionado's versions are to the original.

Aficionado F44 is a year round fragrance but I especially prefer this during the cooler months or in an air-conditioned setting because of its strong projection. It's not overly sweet or tangy and manages not to smell like a fruity drink even if the melon and apple notes stand out.  This is more of a college student/young working professional scent.

It lasts a good while, almost the whole day. I've noticed that the Aficionado perfumes I have tried have similar dry downs: F68 (Fantasy by Britney Spears), F58 (Chanel No. 5), this. Even my brother's F62 (Lacoste Essential).  Really musky. It's like, when I smell it, I can tell you're wearing Aficionado. 

One of the things I appreciate with  Aficionado is that you can return a bottle for discount on your purchase.  That's several bottles less going to a landfill as they recycle bottles. Also, while their fragrance oils are imported from Germany, their manufacturing plant is near our place. That's more taxes and job openings for my hometown.

I've been going over lists of Aficionado perfumes which are on the internet and have noticed that some perfume codes are assigned to new perfumes, replacing the older ones.  For 2022, this is the current list of Aficionado perfumes for women found on their website.

aficionado perfume list for women

This is the list of Aficionado perfumes for men in 2022 found on their website.

aficionado perfume list for men


Click the red text for the current Aficionado perfume bestsellers for male or female, at least on their official store on shopee, go to products and then the top sales tab. Current prices are: P130 for 30ml, P216 for 60 ml, P265 for 80ml.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading. Your questions, reactions, thoughts are most appreciated.