Monday, October 23, 2017

Daiso Rich Coenzyme Q10 Moisture Lotion Review

Those looking for a review of Daiso Rich Coenzyme Q10 Moisture Lotion, here's one I have written years prior but has not had screen time because of things.

daiso coenzyme q10 lotion

Daiso Rich Coenzyme Q10 Moisture Lotion is a moisture lotion with Coenzyme Q10. I got it to go with the other anti-aging skincare products I have been using because I have seen a couple of drugstore products that have Coenzyme Q10 as their key ingredient. Like the Nivea Visage Antiwrinkle Q10 plus line. Other ingredients in the lotion are water, butylene glycol, glycerin, dipropylene glycol, peg-60 hydrogenated castor oil, ubiquinone (this is the conezyme Q10), phellodendron amurense bark extract, citric acid, sodium citrate, disodium edta, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben, ethylparaben.

It has several ingredients similar to D SK Lotion (Daiso Sake Lotion?). No alcohol though. One thing I noticed with the Daiso skincare products I got is that key ingredients often appear in the middle of the list. Might be a good thing since that usually means there's a good amount of them (Some ingredients are strong enough that they only require a minimal amount though.).

The instruction on the label was, after washing, to take a proper quantity of the product and spread on the skin thinly. Although one could go with how the Japanese would, by patting the lotion on one's face with bare hands, or placing on one's face a generic facial mask sheet soaked in it, I preferred to moist a cotton pad / ball and apply it as I would a toner.

Much like the D SK Lotion, Daiso Rich Coenzyme Q10 Moisture Lotion looked like water and felt like water. No sting, no tautness, no sticky feels. It does have this faint smell, like something fermenting but different than that of the Daiso Sake Lotion. Not sour or acrid or anything unpleasant. I did not experience breakouts when I added this to my regimen.

After weeks of usage, it was hard to tell if it has done anything for my skin in terms of addressing skin aging concerns like wrinkles, sagging and age spots. I have not noticed any significant changes in my skin which I could attribute to it.

Daiso Rich Coenzyme Q10 Moisture Lotion is made in Vietnam. I got mine from a Daiso store in the Philippines. I don't think it's available in physical stores in the country anymore.

For more on Daiso Japan Philippines products, branches and promos, drop by their facebook page. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading. Your questions, reactions, thoughts are most appreciated.