Monday, June 25, 2018

Glamworks Addicted to You Fragrance Mist

I am a sucker for sales. I stock up when there's a price off and Glamworks Fragrance Mists were BOGO at Watsons, less than P200 for 150 ml. Wouldn't make much of a dent in my wallet so I gave its Addicted To You variant, yes there are other variants, a shot. Sister would later tell me that Glamworks Fragrance Mists have been BOGO since last year. :/

glamworks scent perfume cologne spray fragrance

Glamworks Addicted to You Fragrance Mist is more fruity than floral. I think I could smell berries from the bottle but the scent shifts when I spray it on myself. No more berries, not much floral, more like a not-sugary-sweet fruit punch. Unlike colognes, I could not detect the smell of alcohol even if ethyl alcohol is one of the ingredients.

Glamworks Fragrance Mists are housed in plastic bottles with two caps. I like the assurance that I'd still have a cap should scatterbrain me lose one. Some people don't care much for this though and may think it tedious having to remove the two. At the time I got Addicted to You, this guy who had lined up at the payment counter didn't bother to pick up the smaller cap of one of the fragrance mist he intended to purchase when it fell to the floor and rolled out of his sight.

Unfortunately, I could not get addicted to Addicted to You. Glamworks Addicted to You Fragrance Mist would not even make it past the morning commute along EDSA. I'd have to mist myself again after two hours. On the bright side, at least I could finish the two bottles fast and start on the other scents I've hoarded.

Edited 3/1/22: I suspect that this tries to replicate Ralph by Ralph Lauren considering it has an iris on the label and my sister and I have been arguing over whether or not it smells like Nouve Body Mist in Dream. We agreed there's a note, definitely apple, maybe notes it shares with Nouve Body Mist in Dream  but they are not 100% alike.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading. Your questions, reactions, thoughts are most appreciated.